July Newsletter | Open Data for Charlotte Info Session Edition

brigade-news

Thanks for being apart of our community! Unfortunately we have done a not so good time of keeping in touch, and we want to do better. Going forward, our goal is for you to hear from us once a month - unless something SUPER EXCITING is happening like all the cats are roaming the yard lol.

Soooo let me give you some great news! We voted and have changed our name. Now Code for Charlotte is Open Charlotte as want everyone to know without a shout of doubt that we are open to EVERYONE to join us. We have tons of opportunity and not just for coders. We are excited about the reconnect, and we would love to hear from you AND see you soon! Here are some upcoming events that we have - find more in Meetup:

• Tuesday Nights, Community Action Night and
  • July 23, Leadership & Brigade Planning - open to the public.

We want to ensure we are sharing valuable information that you care about and want to learn more about you. Please reply back and answer this Quick Question: Are you a coder or a non-coder?

Lastly, we have tons of pictures and would love to tag you on them. Some don’t know this but we can connect via social media. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Medium.

We have some big things on the horizon and are excited to talk to you soon!

Hi. I’m looking forward to this. Happy to help in any way I can.